The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner
Slated to be held from December 10th to 12th, 2021, the 26th Asian Television Awards will be televised across the Asia Pacific through its broadcast network covering 500,000 households across 22 countries. The Awards will also be streamed live through Facebook with dedicated live interviews only available on FB Watch.
Established in 1996, the Asian Television Awards has evolved over the years in tandem with changes to the broadcast and content industry. Commencing this year, the Awards has expanded its categories to include a section focusing on short-form video, music videos and short films. This is in addition to its traditional sections on broadcast programming, performance and technical categories.
“Our vision is to highlight and acknowledge the best of Asian content and talents, bringing them to the attention of consumers all across the Asia Pacific. The partnership with Facebook will be a tremendous help in that direction,” said Raymond Wong, Awards Director of the Asian Television Awards.
On catching the Asian Television Awards on Facebook, Ankur Mehra, Head of APAC, Media Partner Development, said, “We are glad to partner the Asian Television Awards and its move towards recognizing the best of Asian content and talents. Facebook Watch will allow the Awards more real-time interactions, increased reach to viewers and improved viewing experience.”
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021