Mezzo Live HD to exclusively launch on K+ in Vietnam
THEMA, a Canal+ Group company in association with VSTV and Mezzo, both member companies of Canal+ group is proud to announce the official launch of Mezzo Live HD on K+ platform in Vietnam, K+ being a brand of the Vietnam Satellite Television (VSTV), the leading national Pay TV platform in Vietnam.
As of May 7th, Mezzo Live HD, the worldwide reference for classical music, jazz and dance on television, is airing on K+ platform on channel #95, bringing the best international performances to its Vietnamese classical music lovers audience. Mezzo Live HD is available in the basic offers of all K+ subscription packages (DTH, K+ TV Box, App K+).
By launching Mezzo Live HD, K+ reaffirms the strategy of providing exclusive “immersing foreign entertainment” to its customers as it also becomes the exclusive agent licensed by the government broadcasting the channel in Vietnam.
Mezzo Live HD, whose international distribution is handled by THEMA, will provide every month a localized opera, starting this very month with La Traviata.
“Connecting more people to the outstanding artists we broadcast is our daily challenge and a constant target since we started over 20 years ago. We are so pleased to see Mezzo Live HD now available in Vietnam. This new opportunity with K+ marks a big step in our Asian presence, a continent which is full of amazing musicians and a fast-growing community of classical music lovers”, said Hervé Boissière, Mezzo Live HD CEO.
“After a presence in many other Asian countries, I am delighted that Mezzo Live HD is now available in Vietnam with K+. The channel will bring best in class classical music to Vietnamese viewers with its 100% live and great performances,” said Sylvie Michel, THEMA Deputy CEO.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 52 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 50 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 36 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020