Feel the love with iQiyi International’s ‘Love On’ Asian romance collection
iQiyi International announced that it will release a curated Asian romance collection offering over 600 hours of romantic series and films, along with seven brand-new LOVE ON Chinese romance drama originals. The curated content will premiere progressively starting May 20 to September, and the shows can be accessed via a dedicated LOVE ON tab on the iQiyi platform starting June 1.
The LOVE ON Chinese romance dramas Originals collection builds on the company’s niche in romance dramas such as Story of Yanxi Palace, Love is Sweet, and Backstreet Rookie. It will also feature seven upcoming Original Chinese romance dramas such as Moonlight, Make a Wish, Sweet Teeth, Forever and Ever, Love Under The Full Moon, The Day of Becoming You, and First Love Again.
Indulge in nonstop romance
Apart from the seven LOVE ON Originals, iQiyi will let K-drama fans indulge in romance shows totalling over 600 hours. Spearheaded by iQiyi’s first Korean Original production My Roommate is a Gumiho, viewers are set to enjoy the series Monthly House Magazine starring Kim Ji Suk, and fan favourites from iQiyi’s current romance library such as Descendants of the Sun, The Blooms at Ruyi Pavillion, Dinner Mate, and Love Is Sweet.
iQiyi is also running several sweet campaigns in support of LOVE ON. In the social space, iQiyi International will present LOVE LESSONS, a series of activities that celebrate the passion and love for romance shows. Fans should watch out for weekly exclusive content on iQiyi International’s official Facebook page that will consist of curated “love lessons” adapted from their favourite dramas.
To make things even sweeter, iQiyi has partnered with Singapore-based F&B brand Dopa Dopa Creamery to create the limited edition “LOVE ON” sherbet made with lychee and oolong tea topped off with dried raspberry bits. The sherbet will be available starting May 20 until September for SGD 20 per pint.
iQiyi International’s LOVE ON Asian romance collection will be available via mobile app and through the iQiyi website, with easy-to-use functionality including customized playback speeds, high-resolution quality, and 10 subtitles to choose from.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 52 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 50 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 36 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020