ZEASN and JOOX continue collaboration in Thailand by delivering premium audio-visual enjoyment
ZEASN, the world’s leading provider of OTT and Smart TV solutions, announced its latest partnership with JOOX, Southeast Asia’s leading music streaming platform, bringing the JOOX music application to the big screen markets under ZEASN’s smart TV platform, including millions of powered devices from TCL, HAIER, Philips, Aconatic, etc.
JOOX is the biggest music streaming app in the Southeast Asian markets, with service coverage in several areas such as Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand and also the South African market. Offering a freemium-style service, JOOX App delivers a complete entertainment experience to its users with a dedicated music library for each country, teaming with millions of local and international tracks, Recommended Playlists, Lyrics for all your favourite hits, Live Broadcasting, Real-Time Sharing, and tons of other great features.
Ms. Kanokporn Prachayaset, Chief Commercial Officer, Tencent (Thailand) Co., Ltd., and JOOX Thailand Executive, revealed “The latest collaboration with ZEASN reiterates our leadership in the music streaming market in the Southeast Asian region, as well as signifying another important step in expanding the JOOX’s services. Through a strong partnership with ZEASN, who has a global network of leading smart TV manufacturers, we believe that the addition of JOOX App for Android TV users will help us deliver a more diverse, easily accessible, and more comprehensive entertainment experience to audiences across the region. Today, JOOX App caters to a wide range of electronics devices, such as smartphones, PC and laptop computers, smart watches, and recently the smart TVs. We will focus on developing the platform and continue creating good content to provide superior entertainment experiences for all users.”
Mr. Winson Chen, Chief Operating Officer of ZEASN, said, “It is a great pleasure to join hands with our ‘old friend’ JOOX to expand global footprints together by providing premium music content that adds lustre to the home entertaining experience of Whale Eco users. JOOX has played an important role as the leading music streaming content distributor in this market segment. By cooperating with more quality partners like JOOX, we will strive to better meet diverse needs of users in multiple dimensions and to provide greater value in our value-added services.”
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020