Eccho Rights expands global footprint with London office
International distributor and rights management company Eccho Rights is establishing a London office, recruiting three UK-based senior executives to lead the next step in the company’s global expansion.
Adam Barth will be Eccho’s new Director of Development and Co-productions, working with UK producers and broadcasters to broaden the Sweden-based distributor’s English language slate. Adam will be tasked with finding new projects, and creative talent for Eccho’s ever-growing development roster, both for local and international co-production in collaboration with the company’s other global offices in Stockholm, Madrid, Istanbul and Seoul. Adam joins from NENT Studios UK (formerly DRG) where he worked as Commercial Director.
Lucy Roberts will take on the role of Director of Sales in the Eccho Rights team, handling the Eccho catalogue in Western Europe. Lucy has been a Senior Sales Manager at NENT Studios UK for the past 2.5 years, having previously held roles at All3Media, Keshet International, BBC Studios as well as ITV Studios.
Alexandra Aldred also joins the Eccho Rights team in an Advisory role. Alexandra spent the last 8 years as the Vice President Sales EMEA at the US studio Miramax. Alexandra will work part-time as an advisor, co-ordinating Eccho’s ongoing cooperation with Sony Pictures Television as well as the market-leading offering of Korean series from mother company CJ ENM, Asia’s largest media company.
“The new London team will provide a very powerful contribution to our truly global company. While we pride ourselves on our work with developing markets and non-English language drama, these high-calibre hires are an important step in establishing Eccho Rights as the go-to partner even in more traditional drama markets in Western Europe and the UK,” says Fredrik af Malmborg, Managing Director of Eccho Rights.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020