Daryl McKee joins Silver Trak Digital as Internal Sales Support executive
As part of Silver Trak Digital‘s continued expansion, Daryl McKee, one of the industry’s best-known and respected account, client service and post-production co-ordination professionals, has joined the company as internal sales support executive.
Silver Trak COO Christian Christiansen said, “Daryl is known as an experienced client services and account manager working with tier one clients. He is customer-driven with excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and execute projects to strict deadlines. He is also able to manage multiple tasks under pressure and is self-motivated. Finally, he possesses exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to get things done through teamwork or autonomously with an excellent attitude. He is a great addition to the Silver Trak team.”
Most recently Daryl enjoyed considerable success at the National Film and Sound Archive where he was responsible for checking, preparation and ultrasonically cleaning film ready to send for digital transfer and archiving. Prior to that, he was the Digital Asset Manager at Collaboro, a Client Service Executive with Adstream and an Account and Client Services Manager for Deluxe Australia.
At Silver Trak, Daryl will assist the business development and sales team through receipt and processing of sales orders and helping generate new business opportunities. He will also schedule and activate client follow-up to ensure that outstanding job elements are received on time to meet required processing deadlines. Finally, he will be the key sales interface with Silver Trak’s operations team to help facilitate the smooth running and delivery of projects.
On his new appointment, Daryl McKee said, “Silver Trak Digital are an excellent, forward-thinking company. In the world of broadcast, production, post-production, QC and media asset management they are at the top of their game. I’m delighted to be joining their team.”
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 204 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 90 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 75 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 48 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020