ADK Emotions NY Inc. welcomes new President and CEO
ADK Emotions NY Inc., New York-based subsidiary of ADK Emotions, and licensors of the global franchise Beyblade Burst has named Shunichi Ogawa as its new President and CEO.
Ogawa is a seasoned and well-respected executive who first joined ADK in 2005, managing marketing and advertising strategies for various global brands. He previously served on the ADK Emotions NY board of directors and now heads the overseas business division as CEO covering the key markets of North America, China and Asia.
Ogawa joins ADK Emotions NY COO Daichi ‘David’ Wakabayashi, leading a talented team that will continue to shepherd the successful global expansion of the Beyblade Burst brand and other emergent Anime IPs in the company’s stable.
Former president Shuji ‘Shawn’ Wada will continue to spearhead ADK Emotions and remain on the board of directors for both Tokyo and New York offices. During his tenure as president, Wada helped make BEYBLADE BURST into a multi-platform, international success — spawning animated content on major broadcasters worldwide, a robust consumer products and licensing program and, uniquely, live events attracting thousands of devoted followers to tournaments around the globe and online.
The company restructure coincides with a move to new office space in Mid-town Manhattan. The office in the heart of bustling New York City is specifically designed to inspire the creativity and imagination that will drive ADK Emotions’ flagship Anime brand into its third decade and beyond.
“There has never been a more exciting time for BEYBLADE and Anime-based brands globally,” said Ogawa. “We believe that there is so much more potential to engage with our fervent fanbase and lots of untapped opportunities within our portfolio. We move forward and look to the future as a team with optimism and enthusiasm.”
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020