Medialink, Ani-One announce new simulcast anime title ‘To Your Eternity’ with new trailer preview
Medialink Entertainment Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Medialink Group Limited listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, is pleased to announce the new simulcast anime title To Your Eternity by releasing the new trailer preview with Hikaru Utada first theme song of TV anime series Pink Blood.
To Your Eternity is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Yoshitoki Oima. The story is about an immortal being whose purpose is to learn knowledge and experience of the world. As the story progresses, this being takes the form of an abandoned boy and his wolf.
To Your Eternity will start broadcasting on NHK on April 12 in Japan. It will be available on the networks of Medialink and its own Ani-One platform including the Ani-One YouTube for Asia territories (excluding Korea).
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020