Medialink, Ani-One announce new simulcast anime title ‘To Your Eternity’ with new trailer preview
Medialink Entertainment Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Medialink Group Limited listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, is pleased to announce the new simulcast anime title To Your Eternity by releasing the new trailer preview with Hikaru Utada first theme song of TV anime series Pink Blood.
To Your Eternity is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Yoshitoki Oima. The story is about an immortal being whose purpose is to learn knowledge and experience of the world. As the story progresses, this being takes the form of an abandoned boy and his wolf.
To Your Eternity will start broadcasting on NHK on April 12 in Japan. It will be available on the networks of Medialink and its own Ani-One platform including the Ani-One YouTube for Asia territories (excluding Korea).
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 179 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 166 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 142 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 104 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021