Committed to delivering the best to its viewers, ABP Network has once again cemented its leadership position in the market by acquiring threefold growth on its digital platform – ABP Live. Comscore MMX’s ‘Year On Year Review’ for January 2020 to January 2021 has revealed that ABP Live gained the highest YoY growth, surpassing all its competitors.
The digital platform of ABP emerged as the most preferred news destination for viewers all across India, as they followed national imperatives like COVID-19 and Bihar Elections, alongside other regional/local updates on ABP Live.
As COVID-19 tightened its grip across the nation and content consumption soared across platforms – ABP Network strived to offer a superior viewing experience to its audiences. Breaking free from the shackles of conformity, the network has brought something unique to its viewers every single day. Other than providing ‘news beyond limits’, ABP Network has also forayed into video content, podcasts and other forms of digital media to create greater value in this era.
Owing to the network’s unique engagement initiatives and uninterrupted viewer-driven content on digital, all language websites of ABP Network have grown by a whopping 143%. This growth exists in terms of ABP Live’s unique users.
What’s more is that amongst the top 20 competitors, ABP Live is the only publisher to have achieved a threefold growth. The average growth of the network’s top 20 competitors is otherwise roughly 29.2 % YoY.
With avant-garde thinking capabilities, an ability to coalesce creativity with technology, and a huge brand identity revamp – ABP Network has completely transformed itself as a brand and created a unique space for itself on the digital front. At a time when simply disseminating news was a challenge, the network went the extra mile to experiment with its content offerings. This has helped ABP Live steadily grow a loyal viewer base online.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 217 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020