Irdeto seals partnership with KAON Broadband for Trusted Home solution
Irdeto, the world leader in digital platform security, announced a new partnership with KAON Broadband, the broadband business arm of KAON, a global provider of digital set-top box and broadband customer-premises equipment (CPE) for Pay-TV and Broadband service operators in more than 90 countries. The Trusted Home solution, developed by Irdeto and Minim (OTCQB: MINM), will be integrated into KAON’s broadband customer premise equipment (CPE), providing both companies with a strong competitive advantage in the service provider market.
The CG3000S DOCSIS 3.1 cable residential gateway is KAON’s first CPE to be integrated with its Trusted Home solution. By doing so, operators will now be able to deploy multi-gigabit services over their existing Hybrid Fiber Coax networks at a time when data traffic for HD/UHD video streaming and complex internet usage at home is increasing; and by leveraging Wi-Fi 6 technology, KAON customers will benefit from an improved wireless user experience. When combined with Trusted Home’s Wi-Fi management and security features, this high-performance, high-quality, multi-gigabit capable device will allow service providers to also ensure a secure broadband service, enabling its customers to embrace connectivity without fear.
“It is exciting to be working side-by-side with another reputable brand in the broadband CPE and cybersecurity business to safeguard connectivity for home and enterprises”, said Richard Kim, KAON’s Executive VP and Head of Global Business Unit for Americas, Asia and Oceania.
“We are enthusiastic to have the opportunity to work with KAON Broadband and leverage their sales resources and local market presence globally to promote our Trusted Home solution”, said Steeve Huin, CMO and Head of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships at Irdeto.
Trusted Home, by Irdeto and Minim, is an artificial intelligence (AI)-driven network security and Wi-Fi management solution for broadband providers (ISPs) to protect their customers’ home networks. Its intuitive self-care app for Android and iOS gives home users instant control of their home network and its service portal transforms support teams into smart home experts overnight, providing AI-powered network-level threat detection and remote troubleshooting features.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 218 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020