ABP News reveals new FPC to strengthen its content portfolio
India’s leading Hindi News Channel, ABP News has revealed certain key changes in its fixed point chart, adding much more diversity, depth, and strength to its content portfolio.
The channel will start airing its new show India Chahta Hai from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM every week day. With a distinct, fluid, and agile format and a highly viewer-driven approach, India Chahta Hai will put the viewer right at the heart of its content. This will be followed by the channel’s long-standing show, Samvidhan ki Shapath from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
Adding diversity of content, the highly-acclaimed, viewer-driven show, Ghanti Bajao will now be airing from 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM every week day. Built around the concept of ‘Inclusive Nation Building’, the show presents a comprehensive report on the actual reality of the issues, pushing the concerned authorities to resolve them. Since its inception, this show has been in the spotlight for its unique format of audience engagement.
Delving into the nation’s imperatives, ABP News’ iconic show, Matrubhoomi will now air from 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM every week day to provide the viewers with an in-depth coverage on significant issues across the world, along with their impact on India.
Every morning, Khabar 9 Baje, a reporter-led bulletin will set the agenda of the day on the channel from 9:00 am to 9:30 am.
ABP News breaks the speed news monotony, launches Khabrein Itminaan Se
With an aim to break the clutter of speed news in the industry, ABP News’ Khabrein Itminaan Se will add some freshness to everyday programming. The idea of this show is to update the viewers with the major news of the day while providing context to each story. It will give them the value of skimming through each day’s top news items without it appearing to be a careless counting of a regular fast-moving news format.
In fact, ABP News was a pioneer in speed news and launched 24 Ghante 24 Reporter way back in the early 2000s. Now, the channel is innovating within this format to lead the news genre.
This show will air on ABP News from 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM every week day.
Mentioned below are the key highlights of the schedule:
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 87 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 68 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 67 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020