Abacus Media Rights serves up a brand-new major ITV series ‘Simply Raymond Blanc’
Abacus Media Rights (AMR), a member of the Amcomri Media Group, has acquired worldwide international distribution rights (excluding the UK) to the highly-anticipated new cookery series direct from the Michelin-starred kitchens of Raymond Blanc, Simply Raymond Blanc, which launched on ITV in the UK on 30 January.
Produced by Rock Oyster Media and available as either a 10 x 60’ or 6 x 30’ series, Simply Raymond Blanc sees the world-renowned chef distil his vision and creativity into a tempting collection of new recipes. Raymond will also reveal the workings of the extensive gardens at the world-famous Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons where he is Chef Patron, explaining how much of the produce used in the kitchens is grown there, before using some of his favourite fruits and vegetables in the featured recipes. The series is directed by Matthew Wheeler and produced by Vinny Basra with executive producers David Nottage and Charlotte Davis.
Simply Raymond Blanc sees the engaging and much-admired chef share the secrets of the food he has loved all his life together with the newest recipes. Highlighting his passion for fresh produce with a personal tour of his vast kitchen gardens, Raymond invites some of the most celebrated chefs to share their own creations as well as offering useful shortcuts, tips and ‘how-to’ hints to help and encourage home cooks everywhere.
Raymond Blanc says, “I see cooking as magic, and an act of love. You put all of your love and knowledge into a beautiful dish to share with others around the table (or to happily enjoy on your own!). That is the magic of cooking.”
Jonathan Ford, Managing Director at Abacus Media Rights, comments, “This is unmissable food TV. Raymond’s addictive energy and continued enthusiasm for natural, in-season ingredients coupled with the creation of simple, sublime dishes are front and centre of this personal and revealing series. We are extremely pleased to have the opportunity to be working with Rock Oyster and to offer this mouth-watering series to foodies all over the world.”
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 28 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- ABP Network achieves threefold growth in digital 24 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020