ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs
ZEASN, the world’s leading provider of OTT and Smart TV solutions, announced that Thailand’s prime online video platform LINE TV has successfully launched its Smart TV App Store (ZEASN App Store). The partnership with ZEASN now brings LINE TV’s high-quality video content with a variety of categories such as TV dramas, entertainment shows, movies, Y-series, music videos including best-in-class original content to millions of ZEASN-supported Smart devices across Thailand.
It is noteworthy that the ZEASN App Store V3.0 was newly released by ZEASN in September last year. Based on the AOSP platform, this brand-new Smart TV App Store adopts an innovative minimalist design style, a smooth operation experience, and a series of new functions such as One-click Update, Silent Installation, Batch Uninstall Apps, Advertising Configuration Optimization, support XAPK application installation, and others. Looking back, the first ZEASN Smart TV App Store was launched in 2012. And in the past eight years, ZEASN has provided more than 100 customized TV app stores (with different types and user interactions) for nearly 100 TV brands around the world.
The new version of App Store focuses on the core of the large TV screens: information content and equips with ZEASN’s self-developed intelligent recommendation algorithm, which can intelligently recommend different entertaining content for each user. For Smart TV viewers in Thailand, LINE TV is one of the latest featured apps on ZEASN App Store.
LINE TV is an outstanding video streaming service as well as one pioneer and biggest producer of Original Content in the Thai OTT market. As part of the popular social messaging app company LINE, which is the fastest-growing mobile messenger app in the world, LINE TV offers an unparalleled library of curated content catering to Thailand internet users. From TV reruns, original contents, music experience, to miscellaneous content including music videos, animation, sports, variety, and movies.
This partnership further strengthens LINE TV’s status as one of the most important OTT players across Thailand, introducing its contents to a wider audience and accelerating its OTT business under ZEASN’s support. Moreover, LINE TV will further cooperate with ZEASN, to take its diverse streaming content to another one of the key markets in Asia: Taiwan soon, and continue to strengthen its presence on large screens.
Winson Chen, Chief Operating Officer of ZEASN comments: “We are incredibly excited and honored that LINE TV has chosen ZEASN as their first AOSP platform partner. We believe that LINE TV has great potential in the Southeast Asian OTT market, through the collaboration, ZEASN will dedicate itself to help them increase the scale of its Smart TV footprint and expand its audience base, making it easier for Asian users to embrace top tier streaming contents that LINE TV has to offer.”
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020