Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library
Owing to the pandemic, the consumers have developed a voracious appetite for OTT entertainment, being constantly on the lookout for binge-time breaks and interesting content to watch. To satiate the unceasing hunger for compelling stories, Biiggbang Amusement is here with an exciting fusion of the most in-demand trends in the world of modern entertainment – short form crisp content and seamless online entertainment. Spearheaded by the seasoned entrepreneur, Sudip Mukherjee and his Co-Founder Shrikant Agrawal, with an emphasis on augmented UI / UX, AI, and short-form pay content, the platform has the perfect equilibrium between quality and choice with an aim to put out one riveting content piece every day!
Biiggbang Amusement will present an unmatched entertainment experience to its global audience in ten Indian and eight international languages. With the absorbing content spanning across riveting genres and global award-winning content, the streaming platform will give a sneak peek into the finest Indian and global content with just a single click for its viewers. The platform will let its audience access its freemium content on smartphones, tablets, laptops, and television.
Biiggbang Amusement has also signed up leading celebrities like Chandan Roy Sanyal, Namit Das, Rajesh Sharma, and many more leading actors for its gripping short format shows and films. Renowned National Award-winning actress, Rituparna Sengupta will be seen with her debut in OTT space with Biiggbang. Audiences across the globe can revel in the entertainment carnival with the best-in-class technology, a sea of choices, and incomparable user experience as it will release one new and engaging show/film every day of the year.
Delighted about the launch of the platform, Sudip Mukherjee, CEO & Founder, Biiggbang Amusement shared, “We are more than thrilled to announce the launch of our new venture, Biiggbang Amusement, the one-stop for freemium entertainment with which we aim to engage and entertain our audience with our diverse content library. It will be our constant endeavour to tell compelling stories with the most seamless experience, unique features, and immersive experience with compact content. This means more content in less time and a sea of choices to cater to universal sensibilities.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 87 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 68 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 68 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020