Firstlight Media and Evergent team up to deepen OTT subscriber relationships
The partnership brings together the customer engagement power of Firstlight Media’s Content Management System (CMS) and integrated revenue and customer management of Evergent’s OTT and traditional video solution to significantly enhance user and subscriber management within video ecosystems.
Firstlight Media’s CMS is a core element of a platform built on Gen 5 architecture and delivering step-changes in performance, flexibility, and scale. The CMS offers real-time metadata management, pre-integration of third-party enrichment providers, storefront pre-visualization tools with real-time and scheduled publishing, and editable electronic program guides. The integration with Evergent solutions enhances the ability of content and service providers quickly and flexibly to create the subscriptions and promotions that can convert content discovery into long-term connections and revenue.
“The creation and the management of relationships between consumers and OTT providers require two unique skill sets,” said Vijay Sajja, CEO and founder of Evergent Technologies. “Our partnership with Firstlight Media gives the industry the ability not only to rapidly create engaging user experiences but also allows services to do quick market experiments with our flexible user management system.”
“With upwards of 300 OTT providers competing for audience share, rapid time-to-market for new services is critical to business success,” said Paul Pastor, Chief Business Officer and co-founder of Firstlight Media. “By combining our cloud-based platform with Evergent’s advanced technology, we’re creating an agile, robust solution that can support the industry’s needs at a strategic point in the engagement funnel and can build long-term value for our customers.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020