Firstlight Media and Evergent team up to deepen OTT subscriber relationships
The partnership brings together the customer engagement power of Firstlight Media’s Content Management System (CMS) and integrated revenue and customer management of Evergent’s OTT and traditional video solution to significantly enhance user and subscriber management within video ecosystems.
Firstlight Media’s CMS is a core element of a platform built on Gen 5 architecture and delivering step-changes in performance, flexibility, and scale. The CMS offers real-time metadata management, pre-integration of third-party enrichment providers, storefront pre-visualization tools with real-time and scheduled publishing, and editable electronic program guides. The integration with Evergent solutions enhances the ability of content and service providers quickly and flexibly to create the subscriptions and promotions that can convert content discovery into long-term connections and revenue.
“The creation and the management of relationships between consumers and OTT providers require two unique skill sets,” said Vijay Sajja, CEO and founder of Evergent Technologies. “Our partnership with Firstlight Media gives the industry the ability not only to rapidly create engaging user experiences but also allows services to do quick market experiments with our flexible user management system.”
“With upwards of 300 OTT providers competing for audience share, rapid time-to-market for new services is critical to business success,” said Paul Pastor, Chief Business Officer and co-founder of Firstlight Media. “By combining our cloud-based platform with Evergent’s advanced technology, we’re creating an agile, robust solution that can support the industry’s needs at a strategic point in the engagement funnel and can build long-term value for our customers.”
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.1k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 402 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 67 views | posted on January 15, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 41 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021