Eric Signorile, Matt Herren tapped for SSIMWAVE sales expansion
SSIMWAVE®, the video quality solutions innovator, announced that it has secured new content, streaming, and pay-TV expertise to address the growth of new sales and business development opportunities in the new year.
Eric Signorile, whose background includes Limelight Networks, iStreamPlanet, Comcast Technology solutions, and others, has joined SSIMWAVE as director of sales. Matt Herren, formerly with Endeavor Streaming/NeuLion and a consultant to a variety of content and technology companies, serves as senior director, sales for SSIMWAVE.
“As streaming has grown over the past year, a real driver of our success has been our ability to solve ‘unsolvable’ problems for our customers,” said Carlos Hernandez, Chief Revenue Officer for SSIMWAVE. “Eric Signorile and Matt Herren have the deep and rich backgrounds that enable them to uncover industry needs and to work collaboratively across customers and our technologists to address them.”
Signorile most recently served as senior director, sales strategy and business development for Comcast Technology Solutions, where he worked closely with many of the world’s largest content creators, pay-TV operators, SVODs, AVODS and live streaming service providers. Previously he had been vice president of platform strategy for Doozer Media and held key sales executive positions at iStreamPlanet, Limelight Networks, and GoDaddy. He holds a B.A. in Business Management from Rutgers University.
Prior to joining SSIMWAVE, Herren was a sought-after consultant to major media companies, content distributors, and technology startups. From 2016 to 2019 he served as director, business development with Endeavor Streaming/Neulion, overseeing large-scale partnerships with major sports and entertainment clients in North America, the Caribbean, and Latin America. Earlier in his career, he served as vice president, sales and business development for MediaVista Media, and as vice president, business development and marketing for Information Television Network. He holds a B.S. Telecommunications from the University of Florida.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.1k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 414 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 70 views | posted on January 15, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 47 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020