CAKE to distribute new Ragdoll series ‘B.O.T. and the Beasties’
Leading kids’ entertainment specialist CAKE has signed a deal with world-renowned and award-winning production company Ragdoll Productions to distribute its new preschool 2D animated series B.O.T. and the Beasties.
B.O.T. and the Beasties is developed by Anne Wood (Teletubbies, In the Night Garden, Twirlywoos) and will premiere on CBeebies on 11 January 2021. CAKE will handle worldwide distribution rights excluding the UK. Brands With Influence have been appointed to manage licensing worldwide.
B.O.T. and the Beasties (50 x 5’) introduces pre-schoolers to the comic adventures and misadventures of a loveable robot called B.O.T. (Beastie Observation Transmitter) as he discovers new worlds and an assortment of bizarre beasties that inhabit them. B.O.T. must collect data on the comically unpredictable beasties and while his mission is never easy, it is always fun! Strong visual comedy, playfulness, and invention are at the heart of the show with each episode offering wonderful storytelling as B.O.T. embarks on a hilarious beastie journey of discovery!
Ed Galton, CCO & Managing Director at CAKE said, “Ragdoll’s reputation for producing high calibre IP’s with proven global appeal is unprecedented in the preschool space and we are thrilled to be working with them on B.O.T and the BEASTIES.”
Anne Wood Founder and Creative Director Ragdoll Productions Limited said, “It has been the greatest fun and privilege to work with a new young team of animators to bring to life so many comic characters. We are delighted to have CAKE as our partner to launch this new series originated by the experienced team of Joel Stewart and Steve Roberts.”
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.1k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 412 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 70 views | posted on January 15, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 47 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020