A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021
Continuing a legacy of commitment to women in front of and behind the camera, A+E Networks® expands its Women in Global Entertainment initiative in partnership with the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE).
The Women in Global Entertainment: Power Profile at Virtual NATPE 2021 features a conversation with Good Morning America co-anchor Robin Roberts with A+E Networks’ Lifetime’s Executive Vice President and Head of Programming, Amy Winter. The virtual event will be held on Friday, January 22 at 2:30 to 3:15 p.m. EST.
“A+E Networks’ is honored to partner with Robin Roberts and NATPE on the A+E Networks Women in Global Entertainment Power Profile,” said Melissa Madden, SVP, International Marketing, A+E Networks. “We are thrilled with the repeated success of our Women in Global Entertainment initiatives, which continue to earn respect as valuable forums to amplify and celebrate women in the entertainment industry around the world.”
“At NATPE we are proud of our history of honoring executive women in Global Entertainment and have expanded their leadership on our Board of Directors,” said JP Bommel, President, and CEO, NATPE. “We are thrilled to work with A+E Networks on their initiative during NAPTE. We are honored and privileged that Robin Roberts and Amy Winter have agreed to lend their voices to this important conversation.”
Robin Roberts is a multiple award-winning TV personality, journalist, and producer, who reaches millions of American viewers five days a week as co-anchor of Good Morning America. She will join Lifetime Executive Vice President and Head of Programming Amy Winter for an intimate conversation about her prolific career, her experiences working as a woman of color in the media business, and her partnership with A+E Networks as executive producer of the groundbreaking Robin Roberts Presents movies and documentaries; delving into what these stories mean to her, the process in bringing them to life and upcoming projects.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 87 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 68 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 67 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020