Quintus Studios continues to expand with two new executive hires
Quintus Studios is proud to announce the appointment of two new executives: Anouk van Dijk and Luiza Mitteldorf to drive the company’s continued evolution into a leading digital content agency.
Formerly Global Head of Sales at Amsterdam based digital production and localization company Zoomin and Sales Director at international distribution outfit Off The Fence, Anouk van Dijk steps into the newly created role of Head of Sales and Co-Productions. She will be responsible for growing Quintus Studios linear sales and co-production ambitions as well as tv-digital integration projects that will be co-produced between the company’s VOD channels and linear broadcasters.
Joining Anouk van Dijk as Digital Program Strategy Manager is Luiza Mitteldorf. She will be responsible for expanding the company’s channel business together with other platforms such a Facebook Watch, Tik Tok, and Snapchat. Over the last seven years, Luiza Mitteldorf has worked as a Digital Marketing Strategist for Berlin based companies such as Star Entertainment GmbH and Philophon.
Based out of the company’s headquarters in Berlin, Anouk and Luiza will report to Founder and Managing Director, Gerrit Kemming.
Commenting on the appointments Gerrit Kemming said, “We are honored that high performers Anouk and Luiza have joined the Quintus team. Having them on board enables us to continue to grow – by expanding our legacy distribution business, by combining the legacy with our VOD business, and by diversifying the VOD business onto further platforms. Disruptive markets yield potential for new exciting opportunities and we are now well set to explore some of them.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020