Hasbro launches new ‘Peppa Pig’ audio series on digital streaming platforms
Hasbro shared exciting plans to release a series of brand new Peppa Pig audio stories across multiple digital streaming platforms globally including Amazon Prime, Apple Music, and Spotify, and more from 23rd November 2020.
For the first time ever, families will have the opportunity to enjoy a range of 10 fun and familiar Peppa Pig audio stories narrated by the familiar voice of John Sparkes and based on some of the most popular episodes from the animated TV series. They will be available in English language only and will launch in batches of two every two weeks. Titles include George’s New Dinosaur, Shake, Rattle & Bang, Mr. Bull’s New Road, Whistling, Nursery Rhymes, Secret Club, Pirate Treasure, Grandpa Pig’s Greenhouse, Noisy Night, and Bedtime Story.
“We want to be wherever our fans are with great content and our move into audio-first content reflects that,” said eOne’s Esra Cafer, SVP Global Brand Management. “What we’re really excited about is just how good these stories are. They capture all the values, storytelling, and humour of our brilliant show to give our listeners a wonderfully immersive audio story experience – we can’t wait for Peppa fans to discover them.”
The launch will be supported by an extensive marketing campaign across social and digital media including the brand’s own high-reach digital channels.
This latest deal follows the huge success of the brand’s first digital music album release, Peppa Pig: My First Album, in July 2019 which has hit more than 24 million streams worldwide and inspired a licensing range for teens in Urban Outfitters this autumn in the U.S.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 86 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 82 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 78 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020