WWE and 3BB announce agreement to broadcast WWE’s weekly flagship programs in Thailand
WWE and 3BB have announced a partnership to broadcast WWE’s weekly flagship programs in Thailand: Raw and SmackDown. The partnership marks the first time in nearly five years that WWE’s live weekly programming will be available in the country.
The weekly flagship programs will be broadcast live from the U.S. for 52 weeks a year on premium streaming service 3BB GIGATV Sport One. Beginning on the 26th of November, the live telecast of Raw and SmackDown will feature Thai voice-over commentary.
3BB GIGATV Sport One will air every Tuesday at 8:00 a.m., while SmackDown will be broadcasted every Saturday at 8:00 a.m.
WWE, a publicly-traded company and a leader in global entertainment, boasts of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family-friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media, and publishing platforms. Its programs have a reach of over 800 million homes in 28 languages.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021