WWE and 3BB announce agreement to broadcast WWE’s weekly flagship programs in Thailand
WWE and 3BB have announced a partnership to broadcast WWE’s weekly flagship programs in Thailand: Raw and SmackDown. The partnership marks the first time in nearly five years that WWE’s live weekly programming will be available in the country.
The weekly flagship programs will be broadcast live from the U.S. for 52 weeks a year on premium streaming service 3BB GIGATV Sport One. Beginning on the 26th of November, the live telecast of Raw and SmackDown will feature Thai voice-over commentary.
3BB GIGATV Sport One will air every Tuesday at 8:00 a.m., while SmackDown will be broadcasted every Saturday at 8:00 a.m.
WWE, a publicly-traded company and a leader in global entertainment, boasts of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family-friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media, and publishing platforms. Its programs have a reach of over 800 million homes in 28 languages.
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 45 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 45 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 44 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 42 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020