Vidcon Asia goes digital with first-ever Vidcon Now Asia global sessions this December
VidCon, the world’s largest celebration of online video and digital creators, launched VidCon Now, an ongoing digital experience this past summer. For the first time, this December, VidCon Asia will program local VidCon Now sessions featuring industry leaders and talent, as an event of the Singapore Media Festival, hosted by the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA). The sessions will launch on December 3, with new VidCon Now Asia sessions programmed afterwards on a bi-weekly basis.
The VidCon Now Asia launch will be a specially curated 3.5-hour virtual event focused on the current and future of online and community-led media in Asia. Viewers can look forward to insights from innovative online video platforms, top creators exploring how they have moved from pitching other products to building their own brands and turning them into big business, and learning about the future of influencers as the world’s first synthetic AI transhuman – and her creators – share how AI will change media and marketing forever.
VidCon Now Asia bi-weekly programming will be scheduled throughout 2021 across all three of VidCon’s established tracks – Community, Creator, and Industry – presenting a mix of hands-on workshops helping creators and business build bigger audiences and drive more revenue, fireside chats and panels to help the media and creative industries understand the future of creator-first media, and discussions of the key issues facing media and marketing as it transforms from linear to on-demand and always on – all free of charge.
Through a unique mix of top creators, emerging stars, industry leaders, and insightful experts, the virtual experience will bring the best parts of VidCon to its Asian fans no matter where they are in the world.
Attendees can now view and register for programming at VidCon.com/now. New programming, creators, and speakers will be updated bi-weekly and available online in month-long increments.
“Southeast Asia is one of the most innovative places in the world, with a huge pool of creative talent. We are thrilled to once again be part of the Singapore Media Festival, and continue to bring the world’s experts to Singapore while we celebrate and include local businesses, creators, and experts. VidCon Now Asia will help drive the entire media ecosystem forward as creator-first media takes over more and more of media consumption, advertising dollars, and creative and technological innovation globally and in Asia,” said Jim Louderback, GM VidCon.
VidCon Now will be co-produced by production partners Branded.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.1k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 408 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 68 views | posted on January 15, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 42 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021