Here’s your first look at the highly-anticipated mystery series, ‘The Hardy Boys’
The Hardy Boys, produced by Corus Entertainment‘s Nelvana and Lambur Productions, is a coming-of-age series based on the books by Franklin W. Dixon. The series follows the serialised adventures of teenage sleuths and brothers Frank (Rohan Campbell), 16, and Joe Hardy (Alexander Elliot), 12, as they find themselves in a new town shrouded in mystery, sending the boys on a twisting and turning trail of clues while navigating the intricacies of brotherhood, family, and friendship.
After a family tragedy strikes, Frank and Joe Hardy are forced to move from the big city to their parent’s hometown of Bridgeport for the summer. Staying with their Aunt Trudy (Bea Santos), Frank and Joe’s quiet summer quickly comes to a halt when they discover their dad, detective Fenton Hardy (James Tupper) has taken on a secret investigation. Realizing that their Dad may be onto something the boys take it upon themselves to start an investigation of their own, and suddenly everyone in town is a suspect.
The Hardy Boys debuts on 4 December on Hulu in the U.S. and in early 2021 on YTV in Canada.
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 45 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 45 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 44 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 42 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020