Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’
The romantic comedy Daydreamer, starring Can Yaman and Demet Özdemir, is heading for the USA and MENA, where it is set to earn success among audiences fascinated by the love affair between a fun-loving grocer’s daughter and a world-famous photographer.
Sales for the series have also been closed recently in Italy, Ecuador, Latvia, Bosnia, North Macedonia and Georgia, Vietnam, following Greece, Spain, India, and Israel. Including these countries, the drama will be aired in 47 countries in various regions.
The series premieres on 27 October 27 UniMas, an American Spanish language free-to-air television channel, owned by Univision Communications. It will also be broadcasted on OSN which is one of the leading entertainment platforms in the MENA Region. Daydreamer will be launched in November in MENA.
Daydreamer is produced by Gold Film, having 160 commercial hours, and has been aired successfully on Star TV with good ratings. It tells the story of a fun-loving daydreamer who sets off on a tumultuous journey of romantic adventure, leaving behind her father’s grocery store to tame the wild heart of a world-famous photographer and teach them both about love.
Izzet Pinto, Founder & CEO of Global Agency, said, “In these difficult days we are experiencing, there is a big appetite for romantic comedies and a rom-com series like Daydreamer is really good for the viewers’ souls. Daydreamer achieves high ratings and its stars Can Yaman and Demet Ozdemir have large fan groups in all the countries where it is broadcasted. There are on-going negotiations for the drama in several territories and we are looking forward to seeing Daydreamer on plenty of channels’ international programming.”
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 103 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020