Comedy content provider ComediHa! appoints distribution director, sales and acquisitions
Leading comedy content provider ComediHa! has appointed Viviane Rheault to the newly created position of Distribution Director, Sales & Acquisitions.
Reporting to Alexandre Avon, Vice President of Marketing & Business Affairs at ComediHa!, Viviane will spearhead the international commercialization of the company’s catalogue of ready to air content and comedy formats across genres such as sketch-comedy, dramedy, scripted and factual, with the objective of expanding its content worldwide. As part of her remit, she will also be responsible for identifying and acquiring high-quality content and formats for global distribution.
With over 19 years of experience in the cultural field, Viviane was formerly Associate Producer at Media Ranch for 9 years where she was involved in the creative, production, distribution, and management sectors. She began her career working in artists management and live production for big names in comedy in Quebec before joining the Just for Laughs team as Producer in 1999.
Commenting on the appointment Alexandre Avon said, “Viviane brings a wealth of experience and has all the required skills for this new position. She will definitely be a great asset for the company, and we are extremely pleased to welcome her into the ComediHa! family.”
Viviane Rheault added, “I am very excited to join the ComediHa! team at this key time in the company’s growth of its distribution arm and I look forward to leveraging my experience to provide valuable business opportunities.”
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 102 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 101 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 100 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020