CNN, Hyundai Motor Company embark on a new campaign exploring innovations in transport and mobility
CNN International Commercial (CNNIC) and Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) are partnering on a cross-platform campaign that explores how innovation will change the way we will live in the future. In this exclusive global partnership, CNN will deliver a creative mix of advertising, branded content, and sponsorship solutions to bring to life Hyundai’s vision on human-centred mobility through stories that will engage and inspire CNN global audiences. CNNIC will power this campaign with the latest data technology and targeting tools to reach Hyundai’s core audiences including electric car owners and young families with children.
The campaign’s branded content component includes three films produced by CNNIC’s global brand studio Create that will convey Hyundai’s messages around the new paradigm of electric. With a cinematic documentary approach, the films discover new possibilities in life and follow individuals’ journeys with curiosity and exploration in mind.
The partnership also includes Hyundai’s exclusive sponsorship of two editorial initiatives ‘Saved by The Future’ and ‘Time Transformed’. Launching across CNN International TV, digital and social platforms, the series explores transport and mobility innovations set to transform our cities, economies, and societies in the next ten years. Saved by The Future is hosted by TV presenter Nicki Shields and airs from October to December. Time Transformed is a special series where CNN meets thought leaders of renewable energy, green mobility, intelligent design, business, and urban planning.
“Building on CNN’s long-held belief in and coverage of the power of technology and innovation, we are delighted to embark on this journey of hope, inspiration, and ingenuity together with Hyundai Motor Company. Our premium storytelling and deep insight into stories that engage with global viewers have enabled us to create fascinating content about new mobility technologies which encourages and inspires our audiences for a better future,” said Rob Bradley, Senior Vice President, CNN International Commercial.
“Collaborating with CNN International Commercial will be an exciting opportunity for Hyundai Motor to share a glimpse into the future of mobility as we envision it,” said Wonhong Cho, Global Chief Marketing Officer of Hyundai Motor Company. “Through this campaign, we will highlight new possibilities in life as well as the benefits of electrified mobility with IONIQ – our dedicated electric vehicle lineup brand.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020