You.i TV launches next-gen video experience SDK; Partners with MediaKind on deployment
You.i TV, the leader in premium software tools for OTT application development, has launched a new generation of its flagship You.i Engine One product, with MediaKind as an initial deployment partner.
MediaKind will use You.i Engine One 6.0 to accelerate deployment and enable its video provider customers to offer more engaging user experiences. You.i Engine One 6.0 leverages the industry’s most robust development framework to support the next generation of premium direct-to-consumer OTT experiences across all platforms.
“We chose You.i Engine One to help drive MediaKind’s next-generation viewing experience because it speeds development and enables fast, immersive offerings on virtually any screen,” said Allen Broome, Chief Technology Officer at MediaKind. “With You.i TV’s release 6.0, our product teams benefit from rapid iteration, better performance, and exceptionally responsive user experiences, which we can roll out across all consumer devices. We’re working collaboratively with You.i TV’s team and technology to bring our new offering to market in the very near term.”
“Consumers are rapidly adopting new OTT services and viewing on a growing plethora of devices, so it’s more important than ever for video providers to offer differentiated, highly-immersive viewing experiences that can reach all screens,” said Jason Flick, CEO and co-founder of You.i TV. “Working with MediaKind will expedite the ability of the world’s most advanced video framework, You.i Engine One 6.0, to power new experiences that will delight consumers on a global scale.”
You.i Engine One removes the complexity of designing, developing, and delivering apps across ever-increasing numbers of platforms, allowing premium brands to focus on what matters most to viewers: experience, performance, and reach. The industrial-strength rendering engine powers many of the world’s most innovative user experiences, including Twitch, the NFL, the NBA, Crunchyroll, and many others, and in 2019 powered the first Roku application based on Facebook’s React Native framework.
You.i Engine One 6.0 helps developers build better applications faster with updated tooling, debugging, and core performance gains across platforms. For designers and developers, 6.0 introduces the next evolution of You.i TV’s patented Design Workflow with new tooling, new cross-platform component support, and key updates to the workflow to bring to life stunning UX moments, enabling ground-breaking, differentiated experiences.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 84 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 73 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 50 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020