Winsing Animation to participate in upcoming MIPCOM 2020 with new IP
Winsing Animation will be promoting its hit shows and new properties at MIPCOM Online+ from 12 to 16 October. Out of a varied and exciting selection of properties on show at its stand, Winsing will be highlighting the established hit GG Bond and GOGOBUS, along with new titles Team S.T.E.A.M.!.
The brand new program Team S.T.E.A.M.! targets preschoolers aged 4-8 years old, and aims to spark their interest in science and the spirit of teamwork. The team is made up of six amazing kids who each use upon a different STEM-based area of expertise to solve the situations they face. Outstanding with its international content and concept, Team S.T.E.A.M.! was pitched in France MIPJunior 2019, as one of the five pitched animation projects and the only one amid China projects. The first season will premiere in China in October and it is looking for an international distributor.
Another highlight is a new popular animated kids’ show called GOGOBUS for 2 to 5-year-olds. Based on Social and Emotional Learning(SEL), it revolves around an AI school bus that can transform into five different vehicles to protect the children’s safety and teach them how to cope with daily problems. To date, GOGOBUS has arrived in most of the Asian territories, including South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, Taiwan China. Particularly, its performance in South Korea and Indonesia stands out. Moreover, it has also landed in North America and SAARC and is going to meet the audiences in Russia CIS, Ukraine, and the Baltic.
Not to mention the ace program GG Bond starts a new series named Undersea Wonders. It is the first time GG Bond leads his team members to explore the world underwater. And the new spin-off GG Bond: Dino Diary is mainly about the adventure of GG Bond and his fellows travelling back to ancient times to save the dinosaurs injured or in danger.
Echo Gu, Vice President of Winsing Animation, says, “During a hard time this year, Winsing always strives for content creation and keeps an open mind for trying new possibilities. The COVID-19 pandemic may ground us at home this year, but culture communication and international interaction will never stop.”
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020