Winsing Animation’s ‘Gogobus’ tops sales in Toys ‘R’ Us in South Korea
GOGOBUS, an animated kids’ series based on Social and Emotional Learning(SEL), has been broadcast in the primetime slot of several major TV Stations of South Korea including CJ Tooniverse, Animax, Daekyo Children’s TV, and Boomerang. It resulted in an excellent performance in TV ratings among similar cartoons.
Meanwhile, the GOGOBUS YouTube channel is exceeding two million clicks and thousands of subscribers, since April 2020. And it continues to soar now. This edutainment program revolves around an AI school bus that can transform into several different vehicles to protect the children’s safety. To date, 156 * 13-minute episodes have been released in China.
While the series is broadcasting on the TV Stations, the toys of GOGOBUS catch the people’s eyes and jump to “best sales” SKUs of Toys “R” Us in South Korea during this hard time.
Jovian Wu, the Oversea Sales and Marketing Manager of Winsing, says, “GOGOBUS, as the high-quality IP of China, will drive to more destinations in the future and pass on the fraternity and mutual-aid value to the kids all over the world.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 98 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 37 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 29 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 26 views | posted on September 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020