Winsing Animation’s ‘Gogobus’ tops sales in Toys ‘R’ Us in South Korea
GOGOBUS, an animated kids’ series based on Social and Emotional Learning(SEL), has been broadcast in the primetime slot of several major TV Stations of South Korea including CJ Tooniverse, Animax, Daekyo Children’s TV, and Boomerang. It resulted in an excellent performance in TV ratings among similar cartoons.
Meanwhile, the GOGOBUS YouTube channel is exceeding two million clicks and thousands of subscribers, since April 2020. And it continues to soar now. This edutainment program revolves around an AI school bus that can transform into several different vehicles to protect the children’s safety. To date, 156 * 13-minute episodes have been released in China.
While the series is broadcasting on the TV Stations, the toys of GOGOBUS catch the people’s eyes and jump to “best sales” SKUs of Toys “R” Us in South Korea during this hard time.
Jovian Wu, the Oversea Sales and Marketing Manager of Winsing, says, “GOGOBUS, as the high-quality IP of China, will drive to more destinations in the future and pass on the fraternity and mutual-aid value to the kids all over the world.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 51 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020