Flame Distribution appoints Lynn Lugsden to London team
Flame Distribution is pleased to announce that Lynn Lugsden has been appointed SVP, Sales and Content Funding. Lugsden will report directly to Fiona Gilroy, Content Sales & Acquisitions Director at Flame Distribution, and will be based at the company’s London office starting immediately.
Lugsden has an extensive background in the industry having worked with Tiger Aspect and Endemol as well as head of sales at the Argonon Group. Most recently Lugsden has held the role of head of formats at Orange Smarty. Lugsden is joining the Flame Distribution team to bolster its work on presales and co-productions in the UK and Europe, an area that has become an increasing focus for Flame as it seeks to work with producers to assist them in funding content.
Fiona Gilroy, Content Sales & Acquisitions Director commented, “Increasingly Flame is working with producers early in their production cycle and assisting with finding international co-production partners, commissions and presales. Distribution is also developing its own projects, selecting coproduction partners to JV with, and move them into production to create new sources of catalogue content. Having Lynn join the team will enable us to develop these areas of our business as well as adding Lynn’s significant experience in the sale of completed content and formats to the team.”
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 87 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 60 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020