Toy Edu China recap: Winsing shows up at the biggest toys event of China
The 32nd Shenzhen International Toy & Education Fair (TOY EDU CHINA) took place from 6th to 8th August 2020 in the southern city of Shenzhen. Originally scheduled to be held in March, this fair was postponed earlier this year due to the COVID-19 outbreak. And it’s changed the place to Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center from this year, as a one-stop platform for global insiders, this fair is the largest toys trade show in China and a must-attend event for licensing professionals interested in demonstrating and promoting new products and innovation with rising world reputations. It is the first offline fair gathering in seven halls during the current health climate.
Winsing Animation also touches down on the Shenzhen for TOY EDU CHINA 2020 with its established hit GG Bond and Gogobus IP. GG Bond is a thrilling and funny show for 4-to-8-year-olds in which the hero, a superpowered piglet, fights numerous threats to his world with the help of his friends. And Gogobus, an animated kids’ series for 2-to-5-year-olds based on Social and Emotional Learning(SEL), revolves around an AI school bus that can transform into several different vehicles to protect the children’s safety. With the program’s production, Winsing Animation also develops the toy-line at the same time. Thus, all the new toy products are shown to the visitors with the hot broadcasting of GG Bond spin-off: Dino Diary, GG Bond Season 16: Undersea Wonders, and Gogobus now. Meanwhile, a lot of merchandise of GG Bond were exhibited at the fair.
Conan Chan, General Manager of Winsing Commercial, says, “Generally, our toy-line develops with program production, then comes with licensing and merchandising business. So it gets a great response for these years at home and abroad. For example, with the well-established supplier chain, content localization, and marketing, our Gogobus is now broadcasting in South Korea and Indonesia, while the toy sales are also reviving through the pandemic. I believe this fair will provide a great platform for Winsing’s continuing development over the next year.”
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 67 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 59 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020