GOGOBUS, an animated kids’ series based on Social and Emotional Learning(SEL), has been broadcast in the primetime slot of several major TV Stations in South Korea including CJ Tooniverse, Animax, Daekyo Children’s TV, and Boomerang. The broadcast resulted in the excellent performance in TV ratings among similar cartoons.
Meanwhile, the GOGOBUS YouTube channel is exceeding its first million clicks and thousands of subscribers since April 2020 and it continues to soar. This edutainment program revolves around an AI school bus that can transform into several different vehicles to protect the children’s safety. To date, 156 * 13-minute episodes have been released in China.
Derivatives of GOGOBUS toys are on shelves in hypermarket E-mart, Lotte Toys ”R”Us, distribution stores simultaneously.
With the well-established supplier chain, content localization, and marketing, GOGOBUS has steadily gained a lot of praise in South Korea. Toys sales are reviving through the pandemic.
Echo Gu, Vice President of Winsing, says, “We are very excited that GOGOBUS gets a great response in South Korea and brings more fun and knowledge to the kids and their parents during the current health climate. This success is a great platform for Winsing’s continuing international expansion plans over the next year.”
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 132 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 115 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 105 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020