GOGOBUS, an animated kids’ series based on Social and Emotional Learning(SEL), has been broadcast in the primetime slot of several major TV Stations in South Korea including CJ Tooniverse, Animax, Daekyo Children’s TV, and Boomerang. The broadcast resulted in the excellent performance in TV ratings among similar cartoons.
Meanwhile, the GOGOBUS YouTube channel is exceeding its first million clicks and thousands of subscribers since April 2020 and it continues to soar. This edutainment program revolves around an AI school bus that can transform into several different vehicles to protect the children’s safety. To date, 156 * 13-minute episodes have been released in China.
Derivatives of GOGOBUS toys are on shelves in hypermarket E-mart, Lotte Toys ”R”Us, distribution stores simultaneously.
With the well-established supplier chain, content localization, and marketing, GOGOBUS has steadily gained a lot of praise in South Korea. Toys sales are reviving through the pandemic.
Echo Gu, Vice President of Winsing, says, “We are very excited that GOGOBUS gets a great response in South Korea and brings more fun and knowledge to the kids and their parents during the current health climate. This success is a great platform for Winsing’s continuing international expansion plans over the next year.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020