GMA’s top-rating family drama Prima Donnas returned to the air on the 17th of August on the Network’s afternoon block. It is the first among GMA’s dramas to resume filming after productions were put on hold early this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The series will air recaps for nine weeks before airing fresh episodes.
Top-billed by GMA’s up-and-coming young actresses Jillian Ward, Althea Ablan, and Sophia Pablo, Prima Donnas tells the story of sisters Donna Marie, Donna Belle, and Donna Lyn who are in search of their biological parents.
Picking up where the story left off in March, the Prima Donnas continue to struggle to prove their identities as the missing daughters of their surrogate mother Lilian and biological father, Jaime. Viewers are hooked as the lead characters race against time before their father marries Kendra, the woman behind all their misfortunes.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020