GMA’s top-rating family drama Prima Donnas returned to the air on the 17th of August on the Network’s afternoon block. It is the first among GMA’s dramas to resume filming after productions were put on hold early this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The series will air recaps for nine weeks before airing fresh episodes.
Top-billed by GMA’s up-and-coming young actresses Jillian Ward, Althea Ablan, and Sophia Pablo, Prima Donnas tells the story of sisters Donna Marie, Donna Belle, and Donna Lyn who are in search of their biological parents.
Picking up where the story left off in March, the Prima Donnas continue to struggle to prove their identities as the missing daughters of their surrogate mother Lilian and biological father, Jaime. Viewers are hooked as the lead characters race against time before their father marries Kendra, the woman behind all their misfortunes.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 31 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020