GMA’s top-rating family drama Prima Donnas returned to the air on the 17th of August on the Network’s afternoon block. It is the first among GMA’s dramas to resume filming after productions were put on hold early this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The series will air recaps for nine weeks before airing fresh episodes.
Top-billed by GMA’s up-and-coming young actresses Jillian Ward, Althea Ablan, and Sophia Pablo, Prima Donnas tells the story of sisters Donna Marie, Donna Belle, and Donna Lyn who are in search of their biological parents.
Picking up where the story left off in March, the Prima Donnas continue to struggle to prove their identities as the missing daughters of their surrogate mother Lilian and biological father, Jaime. Viewers are hooked as the lead characters race against time before their father marries Kendra, the woman behind all their misfortunes.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020