Dubai International Content Market introduces Hybrid feature to its 2020 edition
After two successful editions, the Dubai International Content Market – DICM organizers are excited to announce an additional feature to the event’s current concept – DICM Hybrid. This enhanced version comes as an opportunity for stakeholders to remain active in the region albeit changing times. Using the latest technology, DICM Hybrid will provide support for participants to network and engage in meetings with a selected audience, all in a simultaneously onsite and online capacity. A practical option aimed at answering requests from both confirmed physical participants who will have the same packages and advantages as before, and also those who would like to participate virtually.
In addition to its current format, slated for 7th and 8th of December 2020, DICM Hybrid will present the usual face-to-face exhibition, conference, and screening sessions, as well as a strong online presence from targeted stakeholders. There will be a 4-week long pre-event stage where all registered exhibitors can upload their content in the event’s user-friendly matchmaking platform and buyers from 20+ countries can browse a selection of 10,000+ hours of curated content, before shortlisting the entities to network with.
From his side, Mr. Vlad Borovina, Project Manager for DICM said, “DICM has positioned itself as the ultimate destination to network with peers and access information to enhance business activities. Having this event organized in Dubai has given DICM a special place among other similar events, as the city provides unlimited solutions, high-end infrastructure, global connectivity, and is open to numerous destinations already. We have been working diligently to come up with an enhanced strategy that despite all the challenges still allows continuous growth. The plan is introducing an innovative feature for stakeholders who still have travel difficulties but want to maintain and develop their business in the region.”
Mr. Borovina also mentioned that the organizers have optimized the database and managed to create a formula that will drive the media industry forward by connecting and re-connecting the community and keeping everyone active and dynamic.
More than 30 exhibiting companies have confirmed their physical presence in Dubai this December to be part of the DICM 2020, while the organisers are still expecting more in the context of this hybrid opportunity.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 42 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 41 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 40 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 39 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020