ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming
Soon after introducing an exciting, revamped weekday line-up, India’s leading Hindi news channel, ABP News, has now come up with a fresh content line-up to keep the viewers engrossed over the weekend.
As quarantine norms have blurred the days together, the viewership graphs are way up across the board – whether it’s a Monday morning or a Saturday night. To cater to this rising demand, ABP News is revamping its weekend content line-up, with non-stop enthralling shows from 06:00 p.m to 11:00 p.m. Hosted by renowned ABP Anchors like Sumit Awasthi, Rajkishor Tiwari, Pankaj Jha, Vijay Vidrohi, and Abhigyan Prakash, these shows have been specially-packaged to accommodate the diversified interests of the Indian viewers and bring expert opinions to the fore.
In this brand-new portfolio of shows over the weekends, ABP News is airing Vijay Factor, a solution-oriented show which discusses interesting stories with regard to trending topics/issues, analysing the factors that can help solve the matter in question; Parivartan, a unique show which delves into the major changes which have occurred in the socio-economic & political landscape of the nation; Pankaj ka Punch, a show in which the anchor takes a deep dive into the relevant/concurrent news stories and provides in-depth reports/opinions/comments on the same; Raj ki Baat, a show which discusses important updates, relevant news, and theories about Indian Politics and apprises the viewers about the untold stories of the nation; and lastly, the special 9 p.m. Report.
Two new engaging shows will also be introduced soon as a part of the refreshed line-up.
On these brand-new offerings, Mr. Avinash Pandey, CEO, ABP Network said, “As home-bound Indians continue to consume more content, it is time for us to innovate and adapt to the new environment by constantly updating our portfolio. At ABP, we have always kept the viewers at the very core of our content offerings. With this renewed energy and excitement, we hope we will continue to apprise them, inspire them, and create new value in this critical juncture.”
Following is the latest line-up of shows by ABP News for weekends:
1. Vijay Factor – Every Saturday, 6:00 p.m. to 07:00 p.m.
2. Parivartan – Every Saturday, 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
3. Pankaj ka Punch – Every Sunday, 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
4. Raj ki Baat – Every Sunday, 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
5. 9 p.m. Report – 9:00 p.m. onwards
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020