A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits
Highlighting a vast breadth of first-run original content and proven ratings hits from its domestic channels A&E, History, and Lifetime, as well as from its international channels, A+E Networks® revealed its June 2020 Global Content Sales catalogue. Presented by Steve MacDonald, President of Global Content Licensing and International, the catalog features 380 new hours of programming across multiple genres, speaking to the company’s continued success remaining open for business during a period of great uncertainty across the industry.
“A+E Networks is proud to unveil a catalog that embodies our legacy as a state-of-the-art producer and distributor of fresh, premium content,” said MacDonald. “During a critical time in our industry, we’ve consistently been able to meet the needs of our partners across the globe with our unparalleled cache of hits across top-performing genres.”
Also new to the catalog are the metal-biting spinoff Forged in Fire: Beat the Judges, the thrilling transactional series Extreme Unboxing, a modern evolution on Storage Wars that explores a totally unexpected industry spawned from the online shopping age, and an abundance of can’t-miss TV movies, including Lifetime’s annual Holiday Collection.
The catalog additionally boasts new hours of returning mega-franchises American Pickers, Hoarders, and Pawn Stars, to name just a few, as well as the new audience favorite Court Cam, which gives viewers a front-row seat inside America’s courtrooms. Lovestruck Marrying Millions, which follows six couples hoping to marry who come from completely different worlds, is just one of an impressive volume of lifestyle and factual entertainment series are also available to fill advertisers’ current needs with a stable of balanced content.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,433 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 69 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020