Studio 100 Film presents the official trailer for ‘Maya The Bee – The Golden Orb’ at Virtual Marché Du Film
Studio 100 Film presents the international trailer of Maya the Bee – The Golden Orb on its YouTube channel:
The brand-new movie about the famous little bee Maya will be released into cinemas in 2020 and 2021. Maya the Bee 3 – The Golden Orb is produced by Studio 100 Media, in co-production with Australian animation company Studio B Animation and in association with Flying Bark Productions. Munich-based Studio 100 Film is the international sales agency for the film’s worldwide rights. To date, the movie has been sold to Australia, the US, Canada, Brazil, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, ExYugoslavia, CIS Territories and the Baltics, Turkey, Israel, the United Kingdom, and South Korea.
Tracy Lenon, Producer at Studio B Animation says “The Australian/German co-production of Maya the Bee – The Golden Orb has provided yet another fantastic opportunity to tell a story with our much-loved, empathetic Maya who bravely accepts the challenge to help others despite being faced with some tricky obstacles. Maya’s BFF, Willie, truly shines in this adventure to offer an uplifting, funny tale that will have children and their families laughing out loud. The teams in Australia and Germany have worked incredibly hard to ensure that the loyal Maya audience will be inspired by the highest quality animation of which they have come to expect.”
“Maya the Bee’s adventures have delighted audiences around the world and this new film will bring old and new characters together in a fun-filled, comedic story which will appeal to younger and older audiences. Recent challenges to working life have led to our Australian and German teams staying at home to work remotely while finishing the film. It’s quite extraordinary that all this could be achieved with only a small delay on delivery”, comments Thorsten Wegener, producer and Head of Operations at Studio 100 Media.
Maya the Bee – First Flight and Maya the Bee – The Honey Games, the first two theatrical features of the beloved bee where sold to more than 130 countries around the globe, and both were the most successful German animated film according to the international box office in 2015 and 2018.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 67 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 60 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020