‘Ruby Ring’ captures further international deals in Africa and Macedonia
Independent content distributor GoQuest Media has struck further distribution deals for its hit Ukrainian drama Ruby Ring. The series has been picked by digital satellite service provider Azam TV and national broadcaster Kanal 5.
Azam TV based out of Tanzania has acquired the rights for 95 x 45’ episodes of this compelling drama, which will air on the Azam Media channel in their localized language, covering eight East African countries.
In addition, the top-rated Macedonian broadcaster, Kanal 5 has also picked up the rights to air the series on their channel.
Produced by Media Group Ukraine (based on a KBS format) and adapted from one of Korea’s most loved TV shows, Ruby Ring is a fascinating story of two sisters, Anna and Yana, whose lives change drastically by events that alter their destiny, putting them at a vital crossroads of their lives in conflict with each other for the perfect life.
The gripping high-end story of Ruby Ring which has aired in 45 countries with phenomenal ratings, including a local adaptation in Indonesia is capturing the attention and imagination of audiences around the world.
Commenting on the deal Jimmy George, Vice President Sales & Acquisitions at GoQuest Media said, “Ruby Ring continues to go from strength to strength, resonating with international buyers. We are confident that audiences in Africa and Macedonia will be gripped with this series full of drama and suspense”.
Iryna Chernyak, Head of Sales Department at Media Group Ukraine added, “This beautiful journey of our TV series Ruby Ring around the world, once again proves that there are no boundaries when it comes to original storytelling, with a dynamic plot and strong characters – audiences in any part of the globe can relate to”.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020