J2911 MEDIA has directly closed a content package deal with the US-based ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service, TUBI, for new title additions to its platform within The United States, Canada, Mexico, and Australia, announced Vivian Reinoso, Head of Worldwide Acquisition, Distribution & New Project Engagement.
Some of the titles that will be available on the platform include the animation series Huevokids (Little Eggs), A Vista De Pajaros (Birdwatchers), Maria Perez Vs Los Superheroes, Las Aventuras Del Trio (Uncle Rabbit Tales), the docu-series Searching for a King (En Busca De Un Rey), Following the Messiah (Siguiendo Al Mesias), Canarias Submarinas (Submarine Canary), Naufragios (Shipwrecks), the documentary Searching for Beait Paoli (Buscando A Beati Paoli), and the motor-adventure show Aventura 4×4 (Adventure 4×4), and more.
J2911 MEDIA is a USA based independent distribution company with worldwide outreach, involved in the acquisition and distribution of finished content as well as in the engagement of new production projects.
TUBI is a US-based AVOD (Ad Supported Video-On-Demand) service that offers a wide collection of titles of the most popular genres, Hollywood classics as well as family entertainment shows”. Now TUBI also offers content originally in Spanish, as well as dubbed and subtitled in that language for the territories of USA, Canada and Mexico.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020