Hannah Barnes joins as K7 Media’s Australian Consultant
Hannah Barnes has joined the K7 Media team as its new Australian Consultant.
Hannah will act as K7 Media’s presence in the region and utilise her knowledge of the country’s TV industry to contribute to K7’s highly sought-after industry resources.
A highly regarded industry professional, she boasts over 20 years’ industry experience and has enjoyed an extensive career working across the UK, US, and Australian media markets.
Most recently, she was Group General Manager for Lifestyle Channels at Foxtel working across linear, SVOD, BVOD, and digital platforms.
In a statement, K7 wrote: “We are excited to have Hannah on board as we continue expanding our global presence. It will be invaluable to have someone of Hannah’s calibre on the ground to report on trends down under.”
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 54 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 50 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020