Hannah Barnes joins as K7 Media’s Australian Consultant
Hannah Barnes has joined the K7 Media team as its new Australian Consultant.
Hannah will act as K7 Media’s presence in the region and utilise her knowledge of the country’s TV industry to contribute to K7’s highly sought-after industry resources.
A highly regarded industry professional, she boasts over 20 years’ industry experience and has enjoyed an extensive career working across the UK, US, and Australian media markets.
Most recently, she was Group General Manager for Lifestyle Channels at Foxtel working across linear, SVOD, BVOD, and digital platforms.
In a statement, K7 wrote: “We are excited to have Hannah on board as we continue expanding our global presence. It will be invaluable to have someone of Hannah’s calibre on the ground to report on trends down under.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020