GMA Network continues to win hearts all over the Philippines
Standing by its promise of being Buong Puso Para Sa Pilipino as it marks its 70th year, the country’s largest broadcast firm GMA Network continues to win the hearts of Filipino audiences through its genuine public service.
With a total of 52 stations and reaching over 80 million TV viewers all over the Philippines, the Network’s vast coverage makes it the largest TV network in the country in terms of the number of stations and reach.
GMA further strengthened its nationwide urban TV viewership lead and is consistently the number one network since the start of the year. GMA also endeavors to serve more Filipinos with valuable news and information and viewing entertainment especially during these trying times where broadcast media is greatly needed.
As the Kapuso Network steps up to the challenge of delivering Serbisyong Totoo, GMA Channel 7 and GMA News TV continuously keep Filipinos updated with the latest news delivered by reputable programs 24 Oras, 24 Oras Weekend, Unang Hirit, Dobol B sa News TV, and News Bulletins.
These newscasts, which continue to broadcast live following the special programming line-up in light of the quarantine implementations, not only inform, but also inspire and, most importantly, give hope amid the crisis that the world is currently facing.
Also enabling viewers to access local news from the regions are GMA Regional TV Balitang Amianan, GMA Regional TV Balitang Bisdak, GMA Regional TV One Western Visayas, GMA Regional TV One Mindanao, GMA Regional TV Live!, and GMA Regional TV Weekend News.
Affirming GMA’s reputation for being the most trusted network in the country, viewers from Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao shared how the Kapuso Network has uplifted their lives.
“GMA Network really has the best news programs catering to local, national, and international issues, which are steadfast in reporting to the Filipinos. They are also never biased, instead reliably offer transparency and information especially regarding political stands which is ever critical nowadays. GMA also has shows to entertain viewers of different genres. I personally love their diverse choices on dramas and seryes, always unique and out-of-the-box with regards to filming and artistry. Never a wrong choice for a series re-run during the pandemic, they sure would distract me from stress and anxieties,” said Ruth Fernandez, a Safety Officer from Dagupan City.
Meanwhile, Negros Press Club President Glazyl Masculino shared: “In this modern era, GMA plays a vital role in creating and shaping of public opinion. It serves as a watchdog to create public awareness. It enables people to have quick access to news and information either on television and online.”
“GMA is number 1 here for us in GenSan. Clear ang signal at informative ang news. Totoo nga na buong puso sila para sa Pilipino,” (GMA is the number one station in General Santos. They have clear signal and informative news. It is true that they wholeheartedly serve the Filipino people,) added Jeren Sonsona from Brgy. Bula, General Santos City.
Aside from TV, everyone can stay updated via GMA’s 24 radio stations all over the country. Kapuso viewers abroad can likewise catch GMA via its international channels GMA Pinoy TV, GMA Life TV, and GMA News TV International as well as GMA On Demand. And lastly, netizens can get the latest news and Kapuso content via www.GMANetwork.com, GMA News Online, and GMA’s official social media accounts.
As the times continue to challenge the nation, Filipinos are assured that GMA Network remains true to its commitment to bring Serbisyong Totoo to the country and the world.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020