eGG Network begins broadcasting the NBA 2K League in Southeast Asia
Malaysia-based eGG Network, which is a part of the ASTRO satellite television broadcasting platform, announced that it has started broadcasting the NBA 2K League across Southeast Asia beginning on 17 June.
According to the eGG Network, the NBA 2K League will be broadcast in countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Australia.
The venture is a joint project between NBA and Take-Two Interactive, the publisher of NBA 2K. Moreover, the NBA 2K League is the first official e-sports league that is operated by a US professional sports league.
The broadcast will start with Week 6 of the regular season, including the upcoming NBA 2K League Finals. eGG will also air three in-season tournaments, namely The Tipoff, The Turn, and The Ticket.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 32 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020