eGG Network begins broadcasting the NBA 2K League in Southeast Asia
Malaysia-based eGG Network, which is a part of the ASTRO satellite television broadcasting platform, announced that it has started broadcasting the NBA 2K League across Southeast Asia beginning on 17 June.
According to the eGG Network, the NBA 2K League will be broadcast in countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Australia.
The venture is a joint project between NBA and Take-Two Interactive, the publisher of NBA 2K. Moreover, the NBA 2K League is the first official e-sports league that is operated by a US professional sports league.
The broadcast will start with Week 6 of the regular season, including the upcoming NBA 2K League Finals. eGG will also air three in-season tournaments, namely The Tipoff, The Turn, and The Ticket.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020