DreamWorks announces channel premiere of ‘The Boss Baby: Back In Business’ On 6 July
DreamWorks – NBCUniversal International Networks’ 24-hour channel dedicated to kids and family entertainment announced the channel premiere of The Boss Baby: Back in Business. The new series brings a colourful mix of happy chaos, family love, and heroism to the small screen. The series will premiere on the DreamWorks channel from Monday, 6 July at 6:30 p.m. (PHT).
Following on from where the blockbuster movie left off, the new animated series follows practical and savvy salesman Boss Baby, and his idealistic, imaginative and naive older brother, Tim, on a variety of exciting neighbourhood missions to save the baby world.
With the help of his big brother, and partner in crime, Boss Baby navigates the cut-throat corporate jungle gym of Baby Corps to keep babies on top of the love distribution charts, while angling to achieve the near-impossible: a work-life balance.
Although Boss Baby’s hardened corporate perspective serves him well, his brother Tim is the muscle on field ops but doesn’t always think things through – he’s a regular kid living life with gusto and the belief there’s no dream that can’t come true.
Executive produced by Brandon Sawyer (Penguins of Madagascar), the much-loved TV series will bring episodes loaded with laughter, mischief, and adventure. The Boss Baby: Back in Business will join a line-up of fan favourite shows on DreamWorks, including the recently released series Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny and Where’s Wally?, in addition to Trolls: The Beat Goes On!, Dragons: Race to the Edge, The Adventures of Puss in Boots, and All Hail King Julien.
The Boss Baby: Back in Business premieres on 6 July with episodes at 6:30 pm (PHT) weekdays on DreamWorks.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020