The entertaining game show ‘Home Quiz’ is now represented by Global Agency
Leading independent TV content distributor Global Agency has acquired the international rights of the entertaining game show, Home Quiz. The agency has announced that there is a huge interest in the format and there are ongoing negotiations for the format in several territories because it is ideal for the time of coronavirus.
Home Quiz is an exciting game show that reinforces the “stay at home” message, where celebrities compete over a video link from home for cash prizes which will be donated to a foundation battling COVID-19. The famous host and three celebrity contestants are all at their own places, attending the program over a video conference application.
Izzet Pinto, Founder & CEO of Global Agency, said, “We are delighted to be representing our brand new format Home Quiz. This show will be a perfect way to impose the “stay at home” message to people while entertaining and motivating at the same time. We look forward to seeing this perfect game show broadcasted worldwide.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020