PCCW Media offers Hong Kong over 9,000 hours of free entertainment
PCCW Media, a leading, fully integrated multimedia and entertainment company headquartered in Hong Kong, is offering Now E service free to all Hong Kong viewers in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Now E, a one-stop OTT entertainment platform, will offer over 9,000 hours of streaming content free including news, movies, TV series, variety shows and sports to all Hong Kong people from April 9 to June 8, 2020. Users can simply download the Now E app and enter the code ‘NowFree’ to enjoy the content anytime, anywhere free of charge during the said period.
Viewers can access the latest news updates on COVID-19 and breaking news around the world from Now News and Now Business News channels. In addition, users can enjoy a broad spectrum of premium movies, including Asian big hits Along With The Gods (I&II) and Extreme Job at Now Baogu Movies, and international award winning titles Cold War and Shoplifters at MOViE MOViE PLAY.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 100 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020