PCCW Media offers Hong Kong over 9,000 hours of free entertainment
PCCW Media, a leading, fully integrated multimedia and entertainment company headquartered in Hong Kong, is offering Now E service free to all Hong Kong viewers in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Now E, a one-stop OTT entertainment platform, will offer over 9,000 hours of streaming content free including news, movies, TV series, variety shows and sports to all Hong Kong people from April 9 to June 8, 2020. Users can simply download the Now E app and enter the code ‘NowFree’ to enjoy the content anytime, anywhere free of charge during the said period.
Viewers can access the latest news updates on COVID-19 and breaking news around the world from Now News and Now Business News channels. In addition, users can enjoy a broad spectrum of premium movies, including Asian big hits Along With The Gods (I&II) and Extreme Job at Now Baogu Movies, and international award winning titles Cold War and Shoplifters at MOViE MOViE PLAY.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 81 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 35 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 32 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 30 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020