Dark comedy short Open House 1-4 spotlighting the cutthroat real estate industry launches on Amazon Prime
Dark comedy short Open House 1-4 is now available on Amazon Prime, the announcement was made by filmmaker/screenwriter Brad Holloway.
Holloway’s film, which recently received the Gold Award from the International Independent Awards, Winter 2020 edition, takes a dark yet humorous look at the intensely competitive and sometimes dangerous real estate industry, marking his directorial debut. The film also launched recently on It’s A Short (www.itsashort.com), an online streaming platform that celebrates and promotes short films worldwide.
“During this time as people are homebound due to COVID-19, I’m happy that I can offer Amazon Prime viewers a small escape and some comic relief,” comments Holloway. “I feel the real estate community in particular – the agents, buyers and sellers — will definitely relate to my film.”
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 54 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020