Dark comedy short Open House 1-4 spotlighting the cutthroat real estate industry launches on Amazon Prime
Dark comedy short Open House 1-4 is now available on Amazon Prime, the announcement was made by filmmaker/screenwriter Brad Holloway.
Holloway’s film, which recently received the Gold Award from the International Independent Awards, Winter 2020 edition, takes a dark yet humorous look at the intensely competitive and sometimes dangerous real estate industry, marking his directorial debut. The film also launched recently on It’s A Short (www.itsashort.com), an online streaming platform that celebrates and promotes short films worldwide.
“During this time as people are homebound due to COVID-19, I’m happy that I can offer Amazon Prime viewers a small escape and some comic relief,” comments Holloway. “I feel the real estate community in particular – the agents, buyers and sellers — will definitely relate to my film.”
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 567 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 129 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 100 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020