Ruptly, the award-winning video news agency, has today announced a strategic partnership with TVU Networks, the global online broadcast distributor. The long-term collaboration will allow media partners to receive Ruptly’s live transmissions over the internet at full broadcast quality using the TVU Grid platform – a faster, more intuitive and more cost-effective delivery system.
The new partnership will enhance the propositions of both Ruptly and TVU by enabling them to serve new and prospective clients of all sizes. Using TVU Grid’s powerful delivery system, Ruptly will be able to switch, route and seamlessly distribute live content to any number of locations with high quality and low latency. In addition, users of the platform will be able to choose their level of commitment, purchasing live content on a one-off or more regular basis. This marks a move from Ruptly and TVU towards a more scalable operation, that will reach wider audiences.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020