Quintus Studios bolsters catalogue with factual acquitisions
International distribution and media agency Quintus Studios has acquired a raft of high-end factual documentaries from a host of producers and distributors.
From Red Arrow Studios International, the company has acquired Galileo, the world’s number one science-tainment magazine show produced by ProSieben Television for ProSieben (Germany). The long-running show looks at the science behind everything, from everyday objects and cutting-edge technology to the environment and the natural world, using a mix of studio-based hosts and experiments, on location adventures and expert help to feature a wealth of interesting subjects.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 130 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 101 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020