Quintus Studios bolsters catalogue with factual acquitisions
International distribution and media agency Quintus Studios has acquired a raft of high-end factual documentaries from a host of producers and distributors.
From Red Arrow Studios International, the company has acquired Galileo, the world’s number one science-tainment magazine show produced by ProSieben Television for ProSieben (Germany). The long-running show looks at the science behind everything, from everyday objects and cutting-edge technology to the environment and the natural world, using a mix of studio-based hosts and experiments, on location adventures and expert help to feature a wealth of interesting subjects.
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 47 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020