BBC Studios APAC has appointed Matt Coe to head up a new Creative Hub that will provide seamless creative solutions for its premium Branded Services in the Asia and ANZ region.
As Head of Creative, BBC Studios APAC, Matt will lead the Sydney and Singapore-based Creative and Production Management teams to deliver creative content that will promote BBC Studios’ channels and programming across many valued partner platforms.
Premium channels BBC First, UKTV, BBC Earth, BBC Lifestyle, BBC Brit, CBeebies and streaming service BBC Player feature on platforms across the APAC region, including Foxtel and Fetch in Australia, Sky TV in New Zealand, StarHub in Singapore, Now TV and MyTV SUPER in Hong Kong, TM Net in Malaysia and recently announced MyVideo in Taiwan, among many others. BBC Studios content is also available across many of the leading platforms in the region outside of its channels.
Matt Coe, who joined BBC Studios as Head of Creative ANZ in August 2019, will lead the linear and digital delivery of promotional material, encouraging viewing of bold, British and creative content on BBC channels and BBC Player. The Hub will also support the Commercial division with creative content as required. Matt will report to Tim Christlieb, Director of Branded Services, ANZ and Ryan Shiotani, SVP & GM for South & South East Asia.
Before joining BBC Studios in August 2019, Matt was Creative Lead at SBS for three years. He has also worked for BBC Worldwide (prior to it becoming BBC Studios), Sky TV, NBC Universal and ITV in the UK as a freelance Creative.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 100 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020