BBC Studios APAC has appointed Matt Coe to head up a new Creative Hub that will provide seamless creative solutions for its premium Branded Services in the Asia and ANZ region.
As Head of Creative, BBC Studios APAC, Matt will lead the Sydney and Singapore-based Creative and Production Management teams to deliver creative content that will promote BBC Studios’ channels and programming across many valued partner platforms.
Premium channels BBC First, UKTV, BBC Earth, BBC Lifestyle, BBC Brit, CBeebies and streaming service BBC Player feature on platforms across the APAC region, including Foxtel and Fetch in Australia, Sky TV in New Zealand, StarHub in Singapore, Now TV and MyTV SUPER in Hong Kong, TM Net in Malaysia and recently announced MyVideo in Taiwan, among many others. BBC Studios content is also available across many of the leading platforms in the region outside of its channels.
Matt Coe, who joined BBC Studios as Head of Creative ANZ in August 2019, will lead the linear and digital delivery of promotional material, encouraging viewing of bold, British and creative content on BBC channels and BBC Player. The Hub will also support the Commercial division with creative content as required. Matt will report to Tim Christlieb, Director of Branded Services, ANZ and Ryan Shiotani, SVP & GM for South & South East Asia.
Before joining BBC Studios in August 2019, Matt was Creative Lead at SBS for three years. He has also worked for BBC Worldwide (prior to it becoming BBC Studios), Sky TV, NBC Universal and ITV in the UK as a freelance Creative.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.3k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 489 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 101 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 80 views | posted on January 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021