DejaEdit supports award-winning movie Perfect Patient with collaborative editing capability
Film and TV drama Editor Rickard Krantz, s.f.k. used DejaEdit in the movie The Perfect Patient (Swedish title: Quick), which was nominated for Sweden’s prestigious Guldbagge award for Editing. The Guldbagge awards have been presenting industry accolades since 1964 for outstanding contributions to Swedish film and are equivalent to the BAFTAs.
Rickard Krantz is an experienced and highly respected editor in Sweden. The letters that appear after his name s.f.k, likened to the A.C.E accreditation, represent the highest standards of character and achievement in the art and craft of film editing which Rickard proudly upholds.
Produced by Brain Academy, The Perfect Patient is a journalistic thriller about a man who sacrificed everything in a hunt for the truth. In the film ‘directed by Mikael Håfström, journalists Hannes Råstam (Jonas Karlsson: The Snowman) and Jenny Küttim (Alba August: The Rain) uncover the miscarriage of justice that led to the wrongful imprisonment of mental patient Thomas Quick (David Dencik: ‘No Time to Die’) as the country’s worst serial killer.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 48 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020